FOOD & DRINK AT THE MASONS ARMS
The Masons Arms is one of Worcestershire’s premiere country pubs and restaurants, serving homemade British classics with a European twist, including our immensely popular tapas menu. Whether you fancy grazing with tapas, sharing some bar snacks or dining for a special occasion, The Masons Arms has a varied choice of quality food & drink to suit all tastes.
Provenance and use of local suppliers ensures that ingredients in our dishes are fresh and totally traceable. Due to this we have become a favourite for steak lovers with our popular grass fed Fillets, Sirloins, Rumps and Rib eyes & hung by us for the tenderest & tastiest dry aged steaks around.
From Al a carté to take away, we pride ourselves in offering a range of menus to suit all tastes and occasions. Whether it’s a quick bite for lunch or three courses to celebrate a special occasion. Our ethos is simple, eating & drinking out should not cost the earth & should never compromise on quality. We have special Senior and children’s menus and offer a great takeaway menu for those who live locally which also help keep the Masons Arms an important part of the community.
Ales, beers & Ciders
- The ever popular Robinsons Cider from Tenbury
- Wye Valley Herefordshire Pale Ale
- Hobsons Twisted Spire
- Robinsons Cider
- Kingstone press wild Berry cider
- Thatchers Gold
- Becks Blue
Exclusive & extensive wine list from local wine merchants, Juckes of Ombersley.
Our House selection includes:
- Mariquita Merlot, Chile
- Cape Height Pinotage, South Africa
- Tres Altas Shiraz Rosado, Spain
- Maraquita Sauvignon Blanc, Chile
- Garganega Pino Grigio, Italy
Our A La Carte Selection:
- Crisp & fresh San Perito Chardonnay, Argentina
- Powerful Zonda Malbec, Argentina
- Timeless Chateaux Peymouton Saint-Emillion Grand Cru Bordeaux, France
- Delicate Domaine de Pre Semele Sancerre, France
- Classic Old World French Red; Riveara Pinot Noir & Fleurie Beujalais
- Oak Aged Bovier & Fils Chablis 1er Cru, France
- Spanish Don Placero Red Rioja to compliment our Tapas menu
- Full blooded & bulshy Boors Kloof Shiraz, South Africa
- Sublime Aroha Bay Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
- Seriously refreshing Cougars Moon Zinfandel from the USA
WE USE LOCAL PRODUCE
Provenance and use of local suppliers ensures that ingredients in our dishes are fresh and totally traceable.