The Masons Arms is one of Worcestershire’s premiere country pubs and restaurants, serving homemade British classics.
Whether you fancy grazing on one of our sharing boards, sharing some bar snacks or dining for a special occasion, The Masons Arms has a varied choice of quality food & drink to suit all tastes.
Provenance and use of local suppliers ensures that ingredients in our dishes are fresh and totally traceable.
From Al a carté to take away, we pride ourselves in offering a range of menus to suit all tastes and occasions. Whether it’s a quick bite for lunch or three courses to celebrate a special occasion. Our ethos is simple, eating & drinking out should not cost the earth & should never compromise on quality. We have special Senior and children’s menus and offer a great takeaway menu for those who live locally which also help keep the Masons Arms an important part of the community.
Ales, beers & Ciders
- The ever popular Robinsons Cider from Tenbury
- Wye Valley Herefordshire Pale Ale
- Wye Valley Butty Bach
- Thatchers Gold
- San Miguel
- Alcohol free lager
Exclusive & extensive wine list from local wine merchants, Juckes of Ombersley.
Our House selection includes:
- Marcel Martin Merlot, France
- Grey Gable Shiraz, South Africa
- Twisted House Zinfandel Rose, USA
- Maraquita Sauvignon Blanc, Chile
- San Antonio Pinot Grigio, Italy
Our A La Carte Selection:
- Crisp & fresh Bushranger Chardonnay, Australia
- La Varca Gorda Malbec, Argentina
- Classic Old World French Red; Riveara Pinot Noir
- Domaine Valfont Vin de Provence Rose
- Spanish Don Placero Red Rioja to compliment our Tapas menu