The Masons Arms is one of Worcestershire’s premiere country pubs and restaurants, serving homemade British classics with a European twist, including our immensely popular tapas menu.
Whether you fancy grazing with tapas, sharing some bar snacks or dining for a special occasion, The Masons Arms has a varied choice of quality food & drink to suit all tastes.
Provenance and use of local suppliers ensures that ingredients in our dishes are fresh and totally traceable.
From Al a carté to take away, we pride ourselves in offering a range of menus to suit all tastes and occasions. Whether it’s a quick bite for lunch or three courses to celebrate a special occasion. Our ethos is simple, eating & drinking out should not cost the earth & should never compromise on quality. We have special Senior and children’s menus and offer a great takeaway menu for those who live locally which also help keep the Masons Arms an important part of the community.
Ales, beers & Ciders
- The ever popular Robinsons Cider from Tenbury
- Wye Valley Herefordshire Pale Ale
- Wye Valley Butty Bach
- Thatchers Gold
- Alcohol free lager
Exclusive & extensive wine list from local wine merchants, Juckes of Ombersley.
Our House selection includes:
- Marcel Martin Merlot, France
- Grey Gable Shiraz, South Africa
- Twisted House Zinfandel Rose, USA
- Maraquita Sauvignon Blanc, Chile
- La Riva Pino Grigio, Italy
Our A La Carte Selection:
- Crisp & fresh San Perito Chardonnay, Argentina
- Powerful Zonda Malbec, Argentina
- Delicate Les Fondettes Sancerre, France
- Classic Old World French Red; Riveara Pinot Noir & Fleurie Beujalais
- Oak Aged Bovier & Fils Chablis 1er Cru, France
- Spanish Don Placero Red Rioja to compliment our Tapas menu
- Sublime Aroha Bay Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand